For more than 25 years, we have been growing specimen grade material based on a selection of varieties proven to perform well in the Chicagoland Region. Our Drip-Irrigated 230 Acre Nursery and Staging Yard accompanied by our 150 acre Sod Farm situated on fertile well drained clay-loam soils provides the key fundamentals to healthy tree and sod development.
Our Nursery and Sod Farm inventory and resources provides us with the advantage to maintain availability of plant material, control costs, and pass this value along to our customers.
Controlling costs and providing value to our customers is always a mainstay in our efforts to be an integral partner our customers can depend on.
- Specimen Grade Material
- State Inspected & Certified Inventory
- Horticulture Practices based on ANSI accecpted Nurserymen Standards
- Educated Entomology programs
- Integrated Insect Management program
- Full Service Premium Bluegrass Turf Quality Production
- Quality, Availability, Control of Materials
- Distribution advantages & added flexibility to meet schedule demands
- Known Turf Origins to conform to project spec compliance requirements